- 2 avocados
- Juice of 1 small lime or 1/2 large lime
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1 boiler onion or 1/4 medium white onion
- 1-2 sprigs fresh cilantro (optional)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 2 slices jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, circling the pit with your knife.
- Twist to separate halves and remove the pits of each.
- Scoop the flesh out of the avocados and into the Tall Cup.
- Add all desired remaining ingredients, twist on Cross Blade, and pulse on the Power Base until mixture reaches the consistency you like.