Italian Chopped Salad
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce, quartered
- ½ Cup Almonds, dry-roasted or smoked
- 1 Cup Canned Artichoke Hearts (packed in water), drained
- 4 Pieces Roasted Red Pepper, drained
- 8 Ounces Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast (not deli slices)
- ½ Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 ½ Cups Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 ⅓ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 ⅓ Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ⅔ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic
Steps to Prepare
- Prepare the Oregano Dressing by combining olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and minced garlic in the NutriBullet or whisked in a bowl. Set aside.
- Assemble Veggie Bullet Shooter with the Slicer Blade facing up. Place a medium-sized bowl underneath the dispenser and a large salad bowl nearby.
- Shred the lettuce through the Slicer Blade and into the medium bowl, then transfer to the large salad bowl. Repeat for almonds, artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers.
- Unhinge the Veggie Bullet and flip the blade so that the Shredder Blade is facing up. Secure the lid, then shred turkey breast, sun-dried tomatoes, and onion/shallot into the medium bowl.
- Add to the large salad bowl with the other ingredients, along with the drained chickpeas and Oregano Dressing. Toss to combine.